About Me

My photo
Mark Davis, aka NZ Tiger, was born in Napier, New Zealand and now lives in NZ's capital, Wellington, working in the games industry. He has been a big Tigers fan since the late eighties. Look out for the weststigersforum's return of the RoarCast in which NZ Tiger will feature weekly.

Monday, February 14, 2011

TOP TEN RENDERING...


 I left the 'Top Ten Wests Tigers Tries of 2010' compilation rendering as I walked out the door to go to work this morning. Fingers crossed the first pass edit is "done" when I get home. Just a couple of tasks to do now 1) Clean up the entire audio mix - some games are louder than others & music /sfx need adjusting 2) Add some Sparks Effects! (which could be tricky..).

Nearly there! I can smell it!

Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers